Wisconsin CESA Districts
It currently is a volunteer network of assistive (AT) consultants from across the state who continue the work of providing AT training and support within Wisconsin educational settings.
• Judi Cumley will be presenting two preconference sessions on IPAD related topics at the Statewide School Based Speech Pathology Institute on March 4, 2012. Alex Dunn, from Canada will be presenting her work called, SMART Inclusion on March 5, 2012. https://sites.google.com/a/cesa5.org/slpinstitute/agenda.
• Jill Gierach will be presenting a session on What is APPening with apps and Ipads in early childhood settings for the Collaborative Early Childhood Leadership Forum: Preserving Early Childhood. A Conference Promoting and Supporting Community Approaches
for 4 Year‐Old Kindergarten and Services to Young Children with Disabilities
February 28 & 29, 2012 http://www.collaboratingpartners.com/documents/PEC2012Registration_000.pdf
• Karen Stindt will be sponsoring a Sorting through AAC workshop at CESA 6 March 27,2012. http://login.myquickreg.com/site_uploads/events/3476/sorting%20through%20aac%20march%2027%202012.pdf
• Jill Gierach will sponsor a session a session at CESA 2 entitled: 21st Century Learning Possibilities – Mobile Tools in a Flexible Learning Environment on April 24, 2012. Presented by Dan Herlihy, http://login.myquickreg.com/site_uploads/events/3446/HerlihyApril2012.pdf
• Cindy Nankee will be presenting :Reading Technologies: Supporting the Struggling Reader,
March 16, CESA 11, Turtle Lake, WI http://www.cesa11.k12.wi.us/SpEd/CSPD/Brochures/2012BroReadingMar16.pdf
• Cindy Nankee will be presenting:Lights Camera Action, Video Self modeling March 29,2012 CESA 11, Turtle Lake, WI http://www.cesa11.k12.wi.us/SpEd/CSPD/Brochures/2012BroVideoMar29.pdf
• Save the Date: Wisconsin’s 2012 Assistive Technology Across the Lifespan Conference (ATALC)
December 6 & 7, 2012
Glacier Canyon Lodge and Convention Center
Wisconsin Dells, WI
For additional Information or to add events to this list please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.